Jr. Lewis County Fair Board Associate
Are you a Lewis County Youth AGvocate who is interested in assisting with planning, preparing, organizing, and running activities leading up to & during fair?
- 14-18 years old
- *Available for planning meetings min. of 2 days @ fair
- *Comfortable with public speaking using social media
- *Interest in Promoting Agriculture
- *Enthusiastic & Motivated
- *Help Fair Board and Manager with multiple different tasks throughout Fair week.
- *Planning, preparing & running contests & activities
- *Assisting with social media, such as Facebook Lives, Instagram Stories, etc.
- *Jr. Board Member will become confident in public speaking
- *Jr. Board Member will gain valuable work experience, improve leadership skills, and understand the process of a working board.
- *Jr. Board Member will receive fair perks during the week.
There are only 5-7 spots available for the Jr. Fair Board
Please return application & Letter of Recommendation to the Fair Office by April 28th to be eligible.
P.O. Box 51
Lowville, NY 13367