Policy and Procedure
- There is no smoking on the grounds (with the exception of designated areas ONLY).
- No animals/ emotional support animals allowed on the grounds during fair week with the exception of during the dog show on Saturday. Your dog must be pre-registered for this event to be on the grounds.
- There should be no one on the grounds between sunset and sunrise, with the exception of fair week while events are going on.
- There should be no one in any of the buildings on the fairgrounds without prior permission.
- There should be no one in the bathrooms during nighttime/ early morning hours.
- There is no sale or consumption of cannabis in any form is allowed on the Fairgrounds during the Lewis County Fair.
- There is no consumption of alcohol on the grounds, other than those vendors/ events that have gotten prior approval.
- The Fairgrounds is monitored 24 hours a day by video security cameras.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow guests by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior.
THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED:
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons (including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.).
- Running, shouting, aggressive horseplay and throwing of any objects. Disorderly or disruptive conduct and threatening, belligerent or hostile behavior.
- Blocking any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage doorway, walkway, fire exit or stairway so as to impede access.
- Bicycle riding, skateboarding, rollerblading, skating, or recreational scooters through the grounds during the Lewis County Fair or other events.
- Bringing alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any illegal substances on the grounds.
- Sitting on or placing feet on table tops, spitting and littering.
- Pets and Emotional Support Animals, with the exception of during the dog show on Saturday. Dogs must be pre-registered for the show. No dog spectators.
- Items that obscure the face, including but not limited to clothing, apparel or masks. Exceptions will be made for medical or health masks.
- Interfering with business or law enforcement activities in violation of applicable statutes.
- Soliciting contributions or signatures, leafleting, picketing or displaying signs, posters or banners.
- Distributing or selling buttons, stickers, hats, balloons, T-shirts, novelty items, food and beverage items by non-concessionaires.
- Any activity that could result in physical harm to a person or property.
NOTE: Any violation of the Code of Conduct will result in a person already admitted to Lewis County Fair to leave the facility grounds, without refund, liability or compensation.